Terms & Conditions
1. Your commitment to us
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Hatton Country World and yourself.
No contract exists between you and Hatton Country World for the sale of any tickets until we have received and accepted your order and received payment in full. Once cleared funds are received, there is a binding contract between us.
The description and price of tickets you order will be shown on the Hatton Country World website at the time you place your order. Prices are in UK Sterling and inclusive of any applicable taxes. There are no surcharges and once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets.
Prices displayed on the website are subject to change without notice. We accept most major credit and debit cards in partnership with our payment gateway.
3. Online Security
To ensure that your online shopping experience is secure, your credit / debit card details will be encrypted on a secure server to minimize the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
4. Limitation of Liability
Hatton Country World total liability for in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods.
The limitation on any exclusion from liability contained in these conditions shall be subject to the provisions of second 2(1) of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
Hatton Country World will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet and Communication outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
6. Online Tickets Terms & Conditions of uses
• Tickets purchased online may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer, promotions or vouchers.
• Following the purchase of your DigiTicket no refunds can be given, and you are not able to cancel your tickets or resell them.
• Any discounts or offers online are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made in person.
• Entry is only permissible when the Hatton Online ticket is printed out or the Booking Reference Number is given.
• Tickets purchased online are only valid for the date range for which they were purchased. Should they be used on dates other than that for which they were purchased, Hatton Country World reserve the right to refuse entry. Where entry is sought on a different date; if the Online ticket purchase price is higher than the on the day admission charge no refund will be given. If the Online ticket purchase price is of a lower value than the on the day admission charge, then the additional cost to meet the on the day admission charge will be required to be paid. On the day prices exclude any current on the day offers/discounts.
• If Senior Citizen or Disabled tickets are purchased online, Hatton reserve the right to ask for proof of status.
• No Hatton Online ticket may be resold.
• If the Hatton online Ticket/Booking Reference Number is scanned and shows that it has already been redeemed then entry will be refused.
• Any queries should be put in writing to the Office Manager at Hatton Estates Office, Dark Lane, Hatton, Warwickshire, CV35 7LD
Hatton Adventure World Full Membership Terms and Conditions
1. By purchasing a Hatton Adventure World Membership you agree to all the terms and conditions of use.
2. The Lifetime Price Guarantee offered to you will be the published full price at the time of application for new Memberships. Monthly payment will have no increase after 12 months as long as payments remain uninterrupted and on the basis that the membership type remains unchanged (ie individual or Family/Group)
3. By taking out Membership and paying monthly you are committing to make a minimum of 12 monthly consecutive payments.
- A Membership Card will be issued for each Member showing their name and a photograph. Memberships including Cards are non-transferable and cannot be sold or given away to a third party. Membership cards must be presented for Guaranteed Entry. Replacement cards will result in a £5 administration fee. All Membership Cards remain the property of Hatton Adventure World and can be withdrawn and access denied in the event of fraud, misuse or misconduct. The Management reserve the right to refuse entry for any reason.
5. All correspondence, cards and mailings will only be sent to the lead adult name and address given on this application.
6. When applying for an individual Child Membership, an adult’s name and address MUST be supplied for all correspondence.
7. A Family/Group Membership is valid for up to five named people at least one of whom must be a child.
8. Visitors under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an individual 18 years of age or over.
9. Child Membership is required from 2nd Birthday. Should/when a child turns 2 during your Membership year please inform admission staff, or contact the Membership office, so we can discuss adding the child to the Family/Group Membership or run alongside at a pro-rata rate until renewal.
Children aged 2 not on a membership will incur a day rate fee at admissions and proof of age may be requested at anytime.
10. Events subject to change without notice and no refunds are given should the Adventure World close due to circumstances beyond its control. For technical/operational reasons facilities within the Hatton Adventure World may be unavailable or closed at any time without prior notice.
11. Extra charge applies for entry to Enchanted Christmas Kingdom for Child Members.