Buy your tickets online - it's quick, easy and secure.
Simply select your tickets from the options on the left, click 'Next' and follow the instructions.
Your e-ticket will be emailed to you upon completion - print it, present it at the ticket desk and enjoy your day!
Your security is important to us. These pages are hosted on secure servers which encrypt all sensitive data.
See our website for more details.
Hatton Country World
Hatton House, Dark Lane, Hatton, Warks, CV35 7LD, UK
VAT Number: 307335968
We accept the following credit and debit cards:
Our payments are processed using Card (Sage Pay)
1. Your commitment to us
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Hatton Country World and yourself.
No contract exists between you and Hatton Country World for the sale of any tickets until we have received and accepted your order and received payment in full. Once cleared funds are received, there is a binding contract between us.
The description and price of tickets you order will be shown on the Hatton Country World website at the time you place your order. Prices are in UK Sterling and inclusive of any applicable taxes. There are no surcharges and once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets.
Prices displayed on the website are subject to change without notice. We accept most major credit and debit cards in partnership with our payment gateway.
3. Online Security
To ensure that your online shopping experience is secure, your credit / debit card details will be encrypted on a secure server to minimize the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
4. Limitation of Liability
Hatton Country World total liability for in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods.
The limitation on any exclusion from liability contained in these conditions shall be subject to the provisions of second 2(1) of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
Hatton Country World will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet and Communication outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
6. Online Tickets Terms & Conditions of uses
• Tickets purchased online may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer, promotions or vouchers.
• Online tickets cannot be used in relation to any Hatton group booking, birthday party or Activity Day Camps.
• Following the purchase of your DigiTicket no refunds can be given, and you are not able to cancel your tickets or resell them.
• Any discounts or offers online are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made in person.
• Entry is only permissible when the Hatton Online ticket is printed out or the Booking Reference Number is given.
• Tickets purchased online are only valid for the date range for which they were purchased. Should they be used on dates other than that for which they were purchased, Hatton Country World reserve the right to refuse entry. Where entry is sought on a different date; if the Online ticket purchase price is higher than the on the day admission charge no refund will be given. If the Online ticket purchase price is of a lower value than the on the day admission charge, then the additional cost to meet the on the day admission charge will be required to be paid. On the day prices exclude any current on the day offers/discounts.
• If Senior Citizen or Disabled tickets are purchased online, Hatton reserve the right to ask for proof of status.
• No Hatton Online ticket may be resold.
• If the Hatton online Ticket/Booking Reference Number is scanned and shows that it has already been redeemed then entry will be refused.
• Any queries should be put in writing to the Office Manager at Hatton Estates Office, Dark Lane, Hatton, Warwickshire, CV35 7LD